Start Over with Job Search
Repair Service Associate
The Repair Service Associate is responsible for monitoring the repairing process of our aircraft parts with outside vendors. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively with our vendors to place and negotiate orders, while ensuring that our orders are expedited in a timely manner and according to deadlines.
• Daily data entry to update repair status on the system
• Work closely with vendors to ensure that the repair orders are completed on time
• Support repair team with clerical tasks
• Process intercompany parts transfer
• Purchase parts with various vendors when needed to complete repair orders
• Other duties as assigned
• High School graduate
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills in verbal and written English
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with outside vendors
• Persistent problem-solver
• Ability to organize and prioritize various tasks and assignments
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining priorities and meeting deadlines
• Basic Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
• 2 years degree in Business Administration or a related field
There is no travel required.
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
City of Industry, CA
Unical Aviation, Inc. and all its’ affiliate companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.